Safe Pet Nail Clipper with Light
There's nothing fun about clipping your pet's nails. You don't like, he doesn't like it, and it's just one of those chores that you have to stomach and do properly. But, what if you took a different approach instead? Why not choose a pet nail clipper that can make it as comfortable as possible?
The light and quick guard in place are great for helping you see what you're doing and making sure that you don't accidentally cut into the quick. This makes it possible for you to prevent the pain that makes dogs fear it in the first place. Maybe it doesn't need to be quite so bad after all.
The Pet Nail Trapper helps to alleviate the stress of trimming your furry companion's nails. This innovative clipper is equipped with a light that keeps each nail visible, and its attached nail trapper makes cleanup easier.
- Bright LED light illuminates your pet's nails for safe and effective clipping
- Attached nail trapper provides magnification for smaller nails and makes cleanup easier
- Designed for use on both cats and dogs
- Requires 3 LR33/AG44 batteries (included)
- Plastic construction
- Stainless steel blade
- Wipe clean
- Measures 5" L x 1.1" W x 9.5" H
- Replacement blades are sold separately
All You Need to Know About Our Nail Trapper:
Standard shipping fees:
$6.95 - US and Canada
$10.5 - WordWide
We take 24 - 48hs to process your order, but we might take longer during busy periods.
All of our orders are shipped either with DHL, USPS or FedEx:
- Standard Shipping to the US takes 3-7 business days, shipping to the UK, Canada or Australia takes 5-10 business days.
- International shipping takes 7-20 business days, depending on your location.
If you aren't in LOVE with your purchase, just let us know within 14 days, and you'll receive a stress-free refund.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.